Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Frustrating Day

This is going to be quick since I'm knackered. I played a good long morning session for +900, had a break and went to the pub to meet up with some friends. I came back at 11 ish so I could continue my good work ethic, and promptly dropped 150 bets at 5/10. I suppose its the way of poker, its been difficult to get motivate the last two days but hopefully it will get easier as the week progresses.

Truly weird hand

I haven't played much FR in a long time but the 10/20 games are pretty good so I'll probably be playing them a fair amount. I think my play here is pretty fucking bad, i should of 3-bet the turn. I do however like the river c/r fold. Pf is very marginal MP and CO are both terrible, BTN seems OK.

PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $20.00 BB (9 handed)

Preflop: SoSo is BB with 7, 7 3 folds, MP2 raises, 1 fold, CO 3-bets, Button caps, 1 fold, SoSo calls, MP2 calls, CO calls

Flop: (16.5 SB) K, 7, J (4 players) SoSo checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, Button checks

Turn: (8.25 BB) 6 (4 players)SoSo bets, MP2 calls, 1 fold, Button raises, SoSo calls, MP2 calls

River: (14.25 BB) 2 (3 players) SoSo checks, MP2 checks, Button bets,SoSo raises, 1 fold, Button 3-bets,SoSo folds

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment