Thursday, 23 September 2010

First day of the rest of my.....

Well things went predictably badly today, I'm still playing atm although just got back from the snooker hall with my mate (lost 5-2, but he got lucky). In my morning session i promptly dropped 250 bets getting involved in a grudge match against one of the better mid-stakes regs on stars. I was playing in games i wouldn't have normally bothered with due to my reduced edge leading to more variance. In the afternoon I grinded it all back and had a whopping $42 profit, which was a small success seeing as i was down 2k~ in the morning.

I'll probably play for another couple of hours bringing it up to around 10 for the day. Apparently Phil Newall has some exciting project he has been working on for the last 2 months and should shortly becoming to fruition, so im sure that will be exciting.

Retarded Tag FPS

Villain 26/20/39/2

PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $6.00 BB (6 handed)

Preflop: SoSo is BB with 10, 10 3 folds, Button raises, 1 fold, SoSo calls

Flop: (4.33333 SB) 2, 2, Q (2 players) SoSo checks, Button checks

Turn: (2.16667 BB) 2 (2 players) SoSo bets, Button raises, SoSo calls

River: (6.16667 BB) J(2 players) SoSo checks, Button bets, SoSo calls

He shows A6o

His hand is played so poorly on so many levels, but the only point I'm going to make is one which is a common mistake of bad tags. This is that he does not realise the value of his hand, which is too snap off my bluffs, raising folds the hands he beats and gets calls/raises from hands that have him crushed.

- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment